Wednesday 24 July 2013

Autumn fever!!


I dream of opening my eyes to a sea of gold each morning, fluttered with scarlet kisses in cups of coffee. The sleeves hit the palms of my hands in the palm of yours. I skip from the bench to the lake, pulling you along with me. Night rolls in and we lock ourselves in the house, opening the windows to hear the rain while we watch Disney movies all night long. Apple cinnamon candles fill the room while you sleep and I kiss your cheek until your lashes flutter and your lips curl and the magic breaks the surface into reality. Then I wake, I really wake, to the summer breeze and lonely sheets and I dream of autumn. http://autumn-dreaming.tumblr.com/

I have to say that autumn is my favourite of all of the seasons and I have a case of the autumn fever! I don't really like summer all that much so I won't post a lot for it, sorry. Please message me for anything that you would like me to blog about :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment